WHAT DOES A MAJOR SERVICE ENTAIL?
A major service from Car Service City entails the following:
- New spark plugs (non platinum), points and condensers
- New in-line plastic fuel filter (Excluding High Pressure fuel filter)
- New air filter
- New oil filter
- New engine oil
- Electrical check and report
- Adjustment of hand brake
- Testing of brakes
- Battery check
- V-belt check
- Car wash and vacuum (excludes engine clean)
- 62-point check
- Labour for all the above
- A report on defects found and customer informed of additional repair work required by your vehicle
- No additional work is undertaken without the customer’s prior consent
Car Service City is a robust, growing business built on dedication to and consideration for its customers. It’s this passion and commitment that sets us apart as industry leaders.
- Car Service City is a nationwide, award-winning network of over 60 servicing and repairs workshops for all makes of cars and bakkies.
- At the heart of Car Service City’s philosophy and business success is its commitment to offering customers the best quality service through conveniently located workshops, at affordable prices and in the most customer pleasing way.
- As proof of this commitment, the brand boasts numerous awards, including 2017 Star Reader’s Choice Winner for Best Car Service Centre; 2017 FASA Winner for Franchisor of the Year; 2017 FASA Finalist for Job Creator of the Year; and 2015 FASA Winner for Job Creator of the Year.
- Established in 2004 by founder and franchisor, Grant Brady, Car Service City is one of three companies under the Car City Holdings umbrella. Car Service City workshops are primarily owned by franchisees with some branches in Johannesburg run by head office in order to keep the service offering in line with customer and franchisee needs.
- As a franchise, Car Service City ensures that all its workshops are run by highly trained franchisees and technical staff and are equipped with comprehensive technological resources. For this reason, it doesn’t matter which workshop you walk into – you will always be met with trustworthy professionals ready to offer you quality service you can rely on.
- Head office provides all its franchisees with ancillary support and negotiates with suppliers on their behalf for bulk purchase discounts of quality parts – a saving that is passed down to the customer.
- In keeping with developing business opportunities for its franchisees and offering customers a one-stop-shop for vehicle maintenance, Car City Holdings has added two other offerings to its stable: Car Wash City and Car Tyre City. Operating as an add-on service offering to select Car Service City workshops, Car Tyre City provides customers with affordable tyres while Car Wash City keeps your vehicle looking great.